Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Flower and butterfly cookies

Since my daughters know I love decorating cookies so much, they don't hesitate to ask me to make  gifts for friends. I love doing it and it gives me the opportunity to practice. My youngest daughter is finishing a course in the army and she wanted to have a small  something to give to her classmates.
 "Mom, could you make some cookies for me to give to the girls?
 "Sure, no problem - flowers and butterflies ok? "
"Of course, that would be great!"


So here are some pictures of my weekend project. ( I am still not close to becoming an even amateur photographer). Like I said, it's my therapy, my outlet. The only halfway creative thing I do.

Gotta get started on those Hanukah and Christmas cookies!

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! I've always wanted to try making cookie pops - definitely on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!